Kubb, sometimes called Viking Chess, is an outdoor game often described as a combination of bowling and horseshoes. Popular in Europe, the object of the game is to knock the King over before the opposing team does. Teams must use wooden tossing dowels to successively knock over the opponents Kubbs. After all of the opposing team's Kubbs have been eliminated, the team can then attempt to knock down the King and win the game. Gaining popularity in the U.S., this challenging game requires concentration and strategy, yet is fun and engaging for players of all ages.
This item ships from a separate location and cannot be expedited. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. *excluded from select promotions and discounts.
- 10 6 x 2.75 Kubb blocks, six 1.5 x 12 Kubb tossing dowels, one 12 x 3.5 king Kubb, and four corner pegs
- All pieces are construction from 100% kiln-dried hardwood
- Outdoor game combines bowling and horseshoes for hours of fun
- (10) 6 x 2.75 Kubb Blocks
- (6) 1.5 x 12 Kubb Tossing Dowels
- (1) 12 x 3.5 King Kubb
- (4) Corner Pegs
- (1) Carry Bag
Weight - 10 LBS